Recently I am busy about my job... I feel very happy to work there... Thanks a lot Dreamer... You brought me here... I got to know a lot of new friends... and I finally know how's that feel when you take group picture... Days by days... Almost a month now... and I am still loving it...
Last night... Something went wrong... Maybe because of my jealousy... I dress up nice and make up then take some picture... Display it on my msn.. and I go and ask Dreamer... "I pretty or not?" LOL!!!!! Well... I am not always like that... Beside I ask my bf this question everyday... I never ask others... Dunno whats wrong with me yesterday... Keep telling myself... "I am pretty" "I am leng lui also"... Well... Dont laugh... Its all over now... I wont repeat it again... NEVER!
Kinda angry... When I accidently paste out someone's email and then got shoot... "WTF you like him?!" t(-.-t) Please! Dont always think I so easy like ppl... Although I am... But PLEASE!!!! Not everyone also worth I like de.... Fine... I dont want to talk about this... For now what I am very sure is... I dunno how to talk with you anymore... "Whatever" le... You like to say... you say... Whatever u like to think... Go ahead...
I am kinda emo now... Feel sick of everything... Well... Leave me alone.. I guess I will be fine...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment