WTF... I just found out... The key chain that I cherish the most... have lost... I cant find it...
What have I done?? Huh??? I clearly remember that I did bring it home... and I didnt put it
anywhere... Why is it missing now??? WHY WHY?!!! TELL ME WHY!!!!!!!
I hate my life... Why is it all the shit suddenly came to me? Huh? I cant stand it anymore... I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my card back... I want my key back... I want my key chain back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did they go???!!!! I almost wipe the whole building just to find these things... But end up... I found NOTHING!!!! NOTHING MAN!!!!! WHERE DID THEY GO???!!!! DID SOMEONE TOOK IT???? GHOST??? or WHO??????!!!!!
I am totally abnormal now... You cant imagine how mad I am now... I mad at myself... Why so fucking suck... Even a small little thing... I still cant keep it nicely... I totally failed!!! FAILED!!!!!!
Can someone please slap me till I wake????? I FEEL SO BAD NOW!!!!! EVERYWHERE IS PAIN NOW!!!!!!!!! I am sad... but more is like I am mad... I wanted to cry... but the tears never want to come out.... Hahahahahahahahahaha.....
Maybe the god is having fun on me... Its taking everything from me but not my life YET.... Fine... If its what you want... Have fun with it... I hate YOU!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment