I am sad... Crying... For Wei Lun(taiwan artist)~ She just passed away... I just knew it from the newspaper and website... She got badly injured in the car accident on 27 Jan.. Right now I am thinking... Her friends must be sad n crying badly now... I totally can understand how it feel when one of friend leaving u in this way... I am so sad about this... She is still young~ 28 years old... and She is just starting to be more famous(although she is already popular in taiwan).. *sigh* Rest In Peace... Wei Lun...
Its made me think of my grand mother... She passed away about 6 years ago... Till now I still... Cannot forgive myself... I am such a bull shit to my grand mother... I love her very much... More than my own parent... Cause she is always be there when I am sad or alone... But when she fell in sick... Everything changed(is a very long story)... I did take good care of her at the first few time... I study to get know which is the best for her to eat(for healthy)... Which she shouldnt eat... But... Her memory become very bad.. Sooner she changed like a kid.. Is very weird for me.. and My mom started telling me how bad is she(last time she is kinda fierce on us)...I started feeling "hate" on her...So I stop visiting her... I pretend that I am busy at school... Or I just dont go inside the house to see her Even I am there... I still remember I heard grand mother said this to my mom... "Where is sum?? Why dont come n visit me one? Why she angry me?" I speechless... If u ask me why... I can tell u... I dunno why...
Until the day... Mom receive Uncle's phone call... He said grand mother Is weird.. Sleeping so long di and not moving... Is like... When I reach there... I saw grand ma... Not moving anymore... Yea.. Passed away... She is gone... Never come back... I cant even say a word to her anymore... I still owe her a sorry... She just leave like this... Left me behind.. Left me live with all the regret... I still not yet say sorry and take good care to her... and I just realise... Crying is useless... Cry how many days still... She wont be alive anymore... and Now... I am living with my regret... Sometime when I think about her... I will cry for a while.. Never end for these 6 years... Po~ I really miss u... Really miss u...
Share something with u guys.. The ambulans car... really neat and hot one... There is once... Grand ma faints.. U know how silly I am? I keep crying and keep crying cause I scare gran ma will go... From the time we send gran ma to hospital then move to another hospital with the ambulans... Non stop crying.. and Its only me sitting with gran ma inside the ambulans car... I stop crying only when I heard doctor said she is ok... Hahahaha.. How funny I am...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment